Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

"dare i say it, dividends"

yes, you should dare say it. it's been discussed here before and should be discussed again.

coming up with the optimal dividend plan will greatly help our stock. pay out too much and the company is seen as careless and harming the share price at the same time. pay out too little and there is not enough to attract and hold shareholders. it's a balancing game that has to be done just right.

in addition there are other nuances that must be taken into consideration. i would suggest hiring someone who has experience and understanding of dividends to come up with the optimal plan. doing it right is just so important. however, i believe it's too early to start handing out dividends as we are still in the growth phase, but only a real expert in the area would be able to tell us with any degree of certainty.

right now i'm hanging on for growth, but eventually i expect a great dividend to keep me from ever selling.

in short, it may be too early to actually start paying dividends, but it's certainly not too early to start planning for it and discussing it. and i'm no expert in dividends so who knows, maybe with revenue starting, it really isn't too soon to implement them?

let the discussions begin!

New Message
Please login to post a reply