Free
Message: Re: If you have a bracelet...We are talking about an IDEA

Apr 10, 2014 11:48AM

Emit,

I totally agree with you on the development phase! Quite a long time ago, I think that it might have been Maryinred that offered up a book for all of us to trackdown & read!

It was called Innovators Dilemma, I think? Anyway, I found the book and have read it several times over the last 6 - 10 years just to keep my perspective. It basically talks about how corporations shift ( or not ) with the newest and most innovative way to do business in the respective sectors. How corporations not wanting to give up what they already have usually won't put a lot of time / money into these more efficient ways of doing things until it makes sense for their bottom line.!$ In this book it was pointed out that many name brand corporations were very late to the game and many never caught up with the shifting business models. I guess that I think that Edig is still in that fight to ride the wave of change that we all know is coming!

I have a question for you if I could?

I know that edig has been in the mix for a long time and I wonder about that alliance that they were apart of ( invited to ) back in the 90"s? They obviously were picked for the work that they were doing & they were privy to a lot of information about how the future of tech was going to move. I makes me think that they have all of their respective fingers on the pulse when you think about how they timed ( NUNCHI / MICROSIGNET ). I respect your thoughts , so what do you think?

New Message
Please login to post a reply