Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Jun 27, 2015 11:33PM

"I believe that there is about a 10-20% chance of success with this stock."

burns...I believe the odds might be a bit better.

ronran always shows up when he feels the company is floundering. The company is not floundering, its on the same exact trajectory it was the day before the QT release. One has to except company policy or or move on.

The company has given somewhat guidance to the first qt 2016.

The first 2016 qt ends June 30th. We shall see what happens in 30 days or so.

Many are jumping the gun here for a thirty day difference on what should be showing up, including me. I'm not going be commenting any more on what I feel should be.

There is something to this company or the legal issues would have never evolved.

If managenet felt the IP was of non signifiance they would have never presued it.

doni

Jun 29, 2015 01:43AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply