Free
Message: Re: A victory for e.Digital Against Stay - Looking after discovery from Arcsoft

Doni I have been hooked on eDigital Technology since the late 1990's. I have received more knowledge of "Patents, Inter Parties Review, Appeals ect" than I ever expected without being an Attorney. The company has developed Technology in areas where Goliath companies have placed the technology into their own products. However, they having the experience to manuver within the system has come at a cost. Handle having since coming onboard representing eDigital IMHO exceeded my expectations being measured against opposing counsel. No one would have thought a small company such as eDigital would have survived it's challenges over the years. Many companies have succomed lesser challenges namely recessions but somehow eDigital survived and continues to reinvent it's self. That persistence and belief in its technologies speaks loudly of a ccompany in my opinion. EDigital showcase Demonstration of Nunchi capibilities in a past Shareholders Meeting has started emerging in the marketplace. It was stated during that demonstration the technology was ahead of market exceptance. Well I am seeing the technology evolution into products and services. I don't believe contracts, partners and/or licensing is too far off from here. The litigation side of the equation is moving along lock step into the evolving markets. I believe litigation a necessary evil early in the process than later. Have a great weekend!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply