Free
Message: GoPro defiantly ‘doubling down’ despite dismal performance

Here is an eye witness report on that trial:

Ghors Wednesday, 02/03/16 11:44:12 PM
Re: loophole73 post# 406126
Post # of 406146
Just returned to Dallas after attending the VHC v Apple trial in Tyler. Apple presented a contrived and plastic depense and spent millions on experts.

It was obvious to all that Apple stood the patents and was willfully infringing.

Apple blatantly lied to the jury about how simple a workaround would be and that it would take a month or so. Turns out it costs them 4.5 million per month and that the costs was skyrocketing. They then abandoned the workaround and returned to infringing on all devices.

They even brought in a Silicon Valley lawyer to testify he gave an oral report to Apple's #3 that their new versions and devices didn't infringe as a defense against their willful infringement. Apple's number 3 testified he never heard of the guy. LOL

The verdict is around 600 Million and will double or triple in the next year. I expect an injunction against Apple and VHC will use Apples injunctions arguments against Samsung as support.

I talked to several Tyler people during deliberations and all said that everyone knew Apple was a thief.

I would suggest to BM that he get off his ass and file some lawsuits in Texas and hire VHC lawyers on a contingency.

It was finally fun to watch a thief go down.

G hors
New Message
Please login to post a reply