Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: Re: New Russian surveillance cameras enter U.S. and European markets !

Thanks for the info sman

The article is about a year and a half old and cites the company selling $15MIL/year in Russia. I have no idea what the profit margin is. I'm just guessing here....maybe someone has a better handle on it. If it's 20%, that would produce $3MIL bottom line....could be more or less. Who knows what Russian accounting entails? Don't forget, Ivan has to get paid.:>):>)

Realistically, what can we expect from a settlement like this? If we were privy to the details on a couple of the other settlements we might have an idea. I do strongly believe if we don't get recurring revenue from small companies like this, we'll soon run out of companies to sue, and be left with no options......except of course.....Google.:>) Also, who knows how many of these companies will still be in business in a year or two?

Jump in with your thoughts. I'm sure there are interesting and valuable opinions out there.

Mar 26, 2017 06:47PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply