Free
Message: Re: Greenspoon Marder - Meet the Intellectual Property Team:

Congratulations are in order for the Handal Team.  This seems like a wonderful opportunity for Handal & Associates. Great Job to Handal & Associates. 

Now, with that being said, just how does this effect e.Digital?  It seems that this is the 64 million dollar question for the moment.  Is this a good thing or a bad thing for e.Digital?  Is this the end of an era or the beginning of something new?  Who knows?  Not me thats for sure. 

So, there are lots of unanswered questions for the e.Digital shareholders As USUAL.  I guess we are left in the dark until something unfolds and we are alerted to the fact that either HANDAL has left us for another gig or we are part of a BOOK OF BUSINESS for a much larger organization.  If we are part of a BOOK OF BUSINESS with Greenspoon & Marder, then in my opinion, we are sitting the catbird seat because our patents have proved their potential and value.

OR..... is this is all part of a much larger picture that we are not privy too... YET? Is this the end result of a merger, buyout, acquisition, bankrupcy, and/or Handal is cleaning up before the inevitable happens???

I guess we will find out soon enough.  If and when a new agreement or some new cases are filed by Greenspoon & Marder...but I don't expect FRED to say a word about anything UNLESS it is MANDATORY.  If he does, I will be totally surprised.

So, anyone's guess is a good as mine.  I have lots of questions and no solid answers.  So, waiting is my only option because I am not selling.  The only thing I am sure of.... is... that I am holding a large boatload of shares and hoping for the best.  I am HOLDING my shares, not selling, and not buying, until more information is revealed. For now, I have enough to count.

GLTA ~ LGJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply