A global media company catering to the design, events and exhibition industry

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Aug 29, 2010 10:51AM

jav
Aug 30, 2010 01:12PM

Sep 01, 2010 01:26PM

jav
Sep 03, 2010 12:50PM

Sep 09, 2010 11:20AM

I lost between 50 and 60.000 US$ to this thief.

But what can we do ? I have not enaugh knowledge about such matters and I don't like also the idea to lose more money on this case by paying loyers without any guarantee for a result. The world is bad. I assume Mr. George did everything more or less legal and sucked the company empty. It's a lesson, a very expensive lesson coz this was half of all my savings. Anyway, I'm happy to be Christian, I believe in life after death so Mr. George will have to explain something later on. He really hurt me big.

New Message
Please login to post a reply