Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

I believe that anyone looking forward to a geochem report from Hay Mountain will be disappointed.  That was done long ago.  There isn't any more to be done there.  The headline on the recent Tweet involving ZTEM, I believe, included an error in the mention of geochem.  That said, we are looking forward to the release of further updated information on 3-D ZTEM. 

However, I do not believe it releasable to the public without interpretive comment from someone qualified to do so, and there are exceedingly few of them.  If I am correct in noting that the company Tweet of December 19 was a mistake for excluding analysis, someone must be hired to do this from the completed report.  Geotech's business is to provide data, not analysis.  JB could do it, but I don't think he will be asked to do so.  That would leave a relative handful of people across the globe, and who knows what their availability and cost may be.  Almost certainly, there are many numbers of people capable of doing this, but whether or not they are legally qualified to do so is the issue. 

In any event, our waiting continues as none of this matters without a partner.  Speaking for myself, I don't think the updated ZTEM will make all that much of a difference.  The 2-D already confirms a very large target.  The 3-D will only explain how much larger it may be when viewed from a third dimension.

Oh, and don't forget Brett's admonition; we must await higher copper prices.  ...or is that an excuse for failure to date? 

New Message
Please login to post a reply