Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

After reading some of the last few posts about chances of finding or not finding high grade deposits, just for the heck of it, I went back and watched the RRC video and transcribed part of it. I thought it was worth reviewing because, although nothing is for sure, it did seem to indicate that RRC could be a major success. Here is what it says:

Our near-term opportunity is an exciting gold discovery called Red Rock Canyon in a historically well-established mining district...RRC comprises almost 7000 acres. In 2020, Liberty Star Minerals acquired historical data for and located 15 drill holes that were drilled and logged by others in the late 1980s, early 1990s. THE MOST PROMISING ASSAYS FOR THESE HISTORICAL DATA REFLECT GOLD CONCENTRATIONS EXCEEDING 14 GRAMS PER TON. SURFACE OUTCROPS OF GOLD-BEARING MINERALIZATION EXTEND OVER 3000 ACRES, WITH OVER 112 CURRENT ASSAYS REVEALING A MUCH GREATER EXTENT OF GOLD POTENTIAL THAN DOCUMENTED BY THE HISTORICAL DATA, WITH ONE ASSAY RUNNING 67.7 GRAMS PER TON.

I think that sounds very promising and just my amateur opinion but does deserve the word "exciting". Maybe some of our smarter posters could weigh in on whether the 67.7 grams per ton mertits that word.

New Message
Please login to post a reply