Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

I am very happy he is showing so much faith in what we have, however I'd also like to cut him some slack. His Fibrobiologics company has cures and treatments in the pipeline for MS, degenerative disc disease, diabetic wound care and more, along with over 150 patents. It looks like the MS one is the furthest along in the pipeline, being in or nearing phase two. But I think that means that the company has a ways to go before becoming profitable. Don't get me wrong, from the website it looks like Fibrobiologics, with those 150+ patents and some very impressive staff, is the leader in using fibroblasts to cure and treat a number of diseases and conditions including also cancer immunotherapy (in the early "discovery" phase). An effective treatment for MS alone would be huge. Which is why I'd love to see an outside entity come in and fund the drilling. That is why I say it would be ideal if that entity was waiting on the sidelines for LBSR assay results to jump in if those results were as good as we think they might be. If am interpreting the Fibrobiologics pipeline info incorrectly, please let me know!

New Message
Please login to post a reply