One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Nick is right, the construction firm in question is CCC, which is also a part owner of Omagine LLC. That's the large company (I have no idea if it's the largest in the world, but it's clearly not small) being discussed.

Curious as to why you think this would be an $8 stock. Why not $7 or $10? I'm not saying you are wrong, just don't know how you came up with that particular number.

Keep in mind, too, that a couple of years ago the stock ran up to $4.95 on one of the first of many expectations that the DA was about to be signed. It hasn't hit that level since because we've all learned to wait for the ink to dry. That being said, once it is signed, and therefore that unknown is taken away, I don't know why the stock wouldn't drive up to at least $5.00 right away. Lastly, it is my understanding that once the DA is signed, there is little or no further govt involvement in terms of moving forward (I'm sure there will be interim inspections and the like, but nothing like a DA to be signed).

So, that's my 2 cents. I really would like to know how you arrived at $8, though. In the mean time, good cheer!

Thanks!

New Message
Please login to post a reply