One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Beachmaster at least someone finally comes out and agrees that this is total bs. I agreee this project is being delayed on purpose despite all the denial on this board. The delays are now so farfetched that to deny this is ... well you know.

Lastly, in my last post there is no criticism of management. Not a word. Thats a seperate issue which I feel has been subpar but not my beef at this point. Frank and Charlie hanging in there is admirable but my criticism in this regard may be knowing when to fold'em. The fact that they keep forging ahead is great but if the end result is always the same then one might say its little crazy. If the Omani's want this to fail there is nothing anyone, including management, can do. Perhaps its their goal to get Frank to give up and go away and do the project themselves. Seems far more plausable then the pathetic delays we have been fed. Why you might ask? I have no clue other than perhaps get the dumb Americans to get everything set up and then bon voyage or AMF

Who knows but Ive argued with Gibby for years, turns out the awnry SOB is probably right. Only thing I'm glad is that hes not on boards so he wont gloat

New Message
Please login to post a reply