One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

"... when our esteem partners of the Oman descent will get back to discussing the work now that has to be finalized in attempt to the signing of the DA."

What work? They've already printed the DA out in prep for the signing (a task that arguably could be said to have taken them years!); they have the krookie in hand; and the only thing they said they have to do is have the minister himself look over that one simple paper and then hand it over to Frank for his signature. Sounds to me like the only thing the MOT has to do is 100% in the hands of the top guy, not his less than cracker jack "minions".

So I'm not seeing any "work" that has to be done by them. That being said, I've learned not to hold my breath over these guys. So we'll see what happens when they're ready to do something. In the mean time, there's summer vacation plans to work on (on this side of the pond) . Hope everyone has a great summer!

New Message
Please login to post a reply