One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Lately, I've noticed more than a modicum of negativity flowing through the Forum. Let me attempt to add a posotive twist.

First of all, none of us have any clue as to what the MOT has in store for the Omagine Project. Conjecture yes... but clue, no. The deal is not dead, so it must still be alive.

Secondly, Omagine is a thinly traded stock so it should be no surprise that the recent decline in the stock's price (and recovery today), was on miniscule volume and that price movement is just noise and meaningless. The proof is that with the bid at 1.50 and the ask at1.64, a 100 share trade can move the stock 14 cents. It's only heavy volume, be it on the upside or downside, that will offer a clue as to that elusive clue. As a side note, volume has exceeded 100,000 shares 19 times over the past 5 years.

Hope springs eternal.

Oct 01, 2014 07:38AM

Oct 01, 2014 10:23AM

Oct 01, 2014 11:54AM

Oct 01, 2014 12:26PM

Oct 01, 2014 12:27PM

Oct 01, 2014 06:19PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply