One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Do you have any ideas on what could move this stock? We're all stunned by the post-DA facts. I agree that people (not enough, but still ...) know about this. Maybe it's a wait and see regarding growth in book value. With the next/first infusion after the appropriate trigger is hit, an 8k will come out and surely will show the world that BV is now moving up. HM, it's easy and sometimes appropriate to be negative, but I can't recall you ever offering anything positive to the discussion. The DA has been signed which WILL trigger a number of events to occur. These events are all contractually spelled out and there are no ifs involved. [For those new to financial reporting, the details are in the 8ks, 10Ks (annual reports) and 10Qs (quarterly reports).] Maybe you could occasionally point this out for the vast readers, including the silent, new ones, to dwell on.

On a related note, this to Agoracom, any reason we haven't seen any PR (other than the video interview with Frank) since the signing? Not to criticize, but we knew forever this was coming and I would have expected all the PR pieces, or at least most of them, to be in place ahead of time. We may have now lost the momentum as the signing is fast becoming, if not already, "old news".

New Message
Please login to post a reply