Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I have seen several times lately that posters worry about a hostile takeover. I for one was at the AGM in November and the single most important item on the agenda was the "Shareholder Rights Plan" aka "Poison Pill". After the legal team explained how it worked I was still confused, however it was voted on and carried. I did take the time to talk to the lawyer after the meeting and I came away happy. I don't think I can do justice to an explanation of the details but in a nut shell, if any one shareholder accumulates 20% of the common shares the plan is triggered automatically. The consequeces are such that the hostile would lose his shirt. They told me this is the same plan used by most companies in Canada and it has only ever been triggered once and that was an honest mistake. It is just economic suicide to try a takeover with this plan in place and they all know it.

Perhaps the hub leaders have more information on this or can post a copy of the actual plan that was circulated with proxys, I can't seem to find mine.

In any case you can relax if your worried about that.

Good times are very near, the chicken bones are lining up.

OOK

New Message
Please login to post a reply