Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hello all, I am a new member to this forum and a new (and small) investor in St. Elias Mines. First off, as many have mentioned, I’d like to congratulate the members of this forum for all the good sharing of information, support and DD.

I have a couple of questions that have been pestering me as I’ve been reading through these posts that I hope some of you might have insights on;

Firstly – my G&G (geological and geophysical) friends in oil and gas, who have experience working in mining all tell me that mining stocks are extremely risky and volatile and they compare it to drilling a very very high risk/ high reward oil well. They all caution me that I should prepare to lose everything invested as that is possible (perhaps almost likely). This forum seems extremely confident and that there is gold even though the core samples from drilling have not provided proof yet. Is this optimism just a case of positive thinking or is there some other evidence which indicates it’s not a matter of if but when?

Secondly – given my apprehension, I thought I would invest now, when the price is low (I bought at $2.14) and then jump on it again once something is proven (and hopefully get in relatively low and ride it on the way up). Does this approach make sense?

Thanks in advance,

dLloydc

New Message
Please login to post a reply