Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Im a little confused right now with this amount for are shares. It was not that long ago that 50$ was a laughable amount for us unless I missed something, but let's for discussion sake use this number. Right about now I would love to see 3$ a share. There is vote coming up and all iI've seen of Lori is 2 mins of video and a few news releases that didn't amount to much. I totally realize its not about the share price but the end amount. But with a vote coming up I would think since she needs are support to push though that increase in PP which equates to more money for Management I for one don't give bonus to my employees unless it is warranted. So that being said I would think it would be political suicide to not have something good for us to get what Management needs from us. Let's be real for discussion sake I will have a much easier time giving my vote to them if I see that 50$ a share or what ever so that we can all start living again. I am absolutely not bashing anyone or trying to put any doubt out there but cash talks and well you all know the rest. I for one hope that AGM is a party like none others but until then we all can speculate that is good but remember those numbers that have been posted should get us something good, this is JMHO please proof disspells all theories and rumors. Go long and go hard SLIS
New Message
Please login to post a reply