Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hi Kemo,

I have also started a list of questions for her. IMO, I think your idea of approching her on being more available to shareholder is good. But, I think she will have different ideas. From what I have read on this board and SH over the last 2 .5 years, anyone trying to reach her has not been too sucessfull. Also, other (way, way larger than me) shareholders I know have phoned or emailed with no luck. Now on the otherhand, I have not heard of anyone who has been lucky enough to talk to her.

I think specifically, your email or phone call to Agoracom board members, is a good start but she may feel that this may jepordize her with insider info to one idividuals benefit. May it be better to use the new website as the method? This way we all get the same information and nothing will be lost in translation... just my thoughts.

FYI, I have only met her once to hear her speak, it was at the Edmonton Petroleum Club. I get the feeling she is set in her ways. I asked her a direct question with regard to her providing more details in her news releases and more frequent releases. Her reply was that she felt she had lots of detail in her releases. I think that is a stretch.

Vepper

New Message
Please login to post a reply