Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
As I read the board I will again state the obvious, the President does not own this company any more. Once it went public she is accountable to us. I think it is becomeing more obvious every day that something is wrong and we are being played. Yes I will say it PLAYED!!!. Let me explain and it really is quite simple the way I see it, the hard work is done, follow me here. We have all payed for exploration, drilling, geo's etc, what better way to get back control of the company than to some how get all of us running like rats grab very cheap shares build up there share base and when it's time to cash in bingo one is loaded. Remember we have a vote and own a stake in this play. We sell out now the manipulators win. We all have road the emotional roller coaster and have financed the hard part we all leave who or whom do you think will grab all those shares and run to the bank. I know I won't be to popular but it is really starting to make sense why we don't have info, phone calls don't get returned or go to Stockhouse instead of hub leaders and the list goes on. I have my opinion and that's all it is but the 2 obvious senerios are being played out which one will win greed or fear, what side are you on. Sell cheap you lose they win, remember who they are.
New Message
Please login to post a reply