Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Let me simplify what is was saying. It would make no sense to tank this company and I don't think she or anybody else can derail it. It is about CONTROL, she has lost a lot by our vote and what we all read on Agoracom. What is the best way to control this company by controlling the information. We all have to be rediculasly naive to think there is no information by now. I was at the AGM and heard Lori flex her control and when she was going to do this an that. The information is there to see the trading that has been done , Prime's blog has pages of it and it goes on and on. She's mad and remember she use to be a trader so let's just say I'm sure she learnt a thing or to. She and this company had nothing but land and a dream when it started out there the Tremendous efforts of Murray and others plus OUR money we are where we are. We must never loss site of the FACT without our money she wouldn't have a pot to well you know the rest. We deserve as shareholders at very least information on a quarterly bases what is going on. She doesn't not or ever will be able to right the rules, we are a public company plain an simple facts, not Conspiracy theories. Please we have power and rights to know things and the new information highway is just that, as SPFUNK said do some research and find out what makes you sleep better at night with what is going on, I for one am so tired of the restless nights and days worrying at times why we continue to be bullied for lack of a better term. Sorry, but I speak what a lot are thinking but to sell put and walk away as some have suggested is such a simple answer to a very complex situation, just my opinion!
New Message
Please login to post a reply