Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Its a new day and let's hope the worst is behind us. Talking with a great friend and fellow Investor we got on the subject of how this company looks right now to the industry and such. I think the part that is more disturbing to me is how unprofessional and incomplete we have presented ourselves. I believe that this is a world class fined and yet we arethreading It like it's it has no legs! The eyes of the world are on us, friends we have told, business people anybody that would listen. Now we are at appoint of instead of people knocking at our door to become part of this we are chasing them away by the way this is being handled. One person can never or could ever do this by themselves and yet that's the way it seems. No consistencey, no professionalism more like a bunch of people tryIng to make each other look bad. All companies start out with people with clear heads and drive and deteination to succeed. That is what you can control then in most chases you set sail in uncharted waters fighting things that come up from time to time. Ultimately success comes from perservirance, business like thinking and a GROUP of people with a common goal. Through into the mix public money and the stakes go up to succeed. Please as we get through these tough times that that same little fire that was lit years ago cannot be distinguished no matter how much water gets sprayed on it wether from within or not. Please management get together put your own personal agendas and egos away and turn the gas back up you have that ability. All the rewards and accolades will come and weath if its your ego or pride what ever you need stoked for the future of the rest of us that won't get the pats on the backs and magazine articles interviews and such. We will fade away living our humble lives knowing we took a chance and made it.
New Message
Please login to post a reply