Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: Hopefully we all look like this soon because we cant believe the good news
As I read the hub one glaring thing jumps out at me, no matter how much DD we do. No matter how much we inform ourselves about this company and property etc at the end of the day we are powerless to what happens at levels that almost all of us will never see. I feel like a fish on a line and being reeled in and let out and in and out, well you get it. We seem to be at the mercy of powerful political people not even in our own country. So am I to conclude Lori you are NOT running this ship, did you maybe become a fish on the same line and the powerful Americans are yanking your line. Some how I find a little comfort that knowing that the hook is planted maybe the big fish is circuling around to swallow you up. All I hope is the Americans get what ever they want ( cause history tells us that seems to always happens) and we get to move on soon! Lori I think they are biting at your tail.W
New Message
Please login to post a reply