Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Good for you to finally speak out and say what a lot of people have know for a very long time. All the DD in the world cannot reveal these things to shareholders. We all have to deduct that this was not the first time and I am sure the other meetings were with people and groups that were and are the buyers and investors of OUR company. Why and who as the video says are telling her that she cannot reveal assays are the ones that scare me. I believe she is a tiny little fish swimming with sharks that and will eat her up. But in saying that we all own this thing and we have to dig in and wait these people out. They want us to run and sell. Seems stupid to me to get out now haveing lost 75% of my money. That's the crazy part to me she knows we are all raw with what has happened to our investment and yet she comes to a meeting with guns a blazing and with attitude. I think her handlers have to regroup and do damage control that meeting the other day was a circus. We will all get our reward for are part, I just can't believe that now the cat is out of the bag that she said she has assays that we have to wait much longer. Thank you Merlot for your involvement.
New Message
Please login to post a reply