Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I trade through TD Waterhouse and currently on hold while person # 3 tries to resolve my problem. On friday my wife got her 12 digit control # and gave it to me to vote. I decieded to wait until I had all the acct #s for both of us before I would vote so this am(tues) they called me with my trading acct control #. It is exactly the same #as my wifes TFSA #.I am now on hold(45min) while they try to find someone who can explain this. If I had not noticed this I would have over voted my wifes shares(last vote is the one that counts) This # 3 person just came back on and and said they have no record of talking to us. I called bullshit because we both called this same phone number and went through the voice ID and skill testing questions and waited 24 hrs for a call back. Meanwhile I am on hold. now they say all the accts are lumped together so all one #. I have the white proxies and there are 3 accts(bullshit again) back on hold.

I will post how this ends but DOUBLE CHECK YOUR NUMBERS

Now waiting 2 hrs for a call back

New Message
Please login to post a reply