Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
I would like to point out what these two men have done. They have put their business and their lives on hold to take up this battle. They have encountered a huge financial burden in the process. I ask each of you to think about the sacrifice these two have made, yes it is in their best interest to save this company due to their own investment but thank heaven someone had the balls to try to save us all. Now more than ever we need to stay strong. Lori thinks she just delivered a KO punch. We are far from beat in this battle. As others have said we need to all step up to the plate and give a couple hundred bucks to try to save our investment. Please give what you can afford. Lori has made her plan very clear. 1) Do a PP for 100 million shares plus options. This will be a private unbrokered PP and finder fees will be paid to you know who. The average shareholder will not be allowed to buy in. This will give her majority control of the vote before the next AGM and as a side effect it will dilute our shares to 1/3 the value they are now. 2) Enjoy the good life for at least 2 more years while she wastes our money instead of proving up the property. 3) Now this one is IMO I believe she will continue to option out our property to IGD for a song. This will eventually strip the value out of SLI and leave us holding the bag. This is only my opinion but look at the evidence. Thank you Gil &Darcy Hastman and keep up the good work. We are all very deep in your debit.
New Message
Please login to post a reply