Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I would not be concerned about raising money, there are several options. And this is definitely not a waste of time and money. Those several hundred companies you mention that are in trouble, are unlike us, this company has a strong and unique shareholders base with 1000,s of resourceful investors with ties to so many aspects of this society. So with that strength, if we fail, there is little hope for ANY company around the world. Stay the course, is my suggestion.

The Cueva Blanca is 100% back into SLI,s hands that could make our sp worth about .40 a share in a heart beat. This property has considerable mineralized widths, considerable consistent gold grades and the potential to be open pit bulk minable as well. In a mad rush for gold, these types of projects would be the first scooped up by majors, the ones being of less cost to mine, easy and quick to get at. The globe has huge problems right at this moment and there are growing more each day, gold may be the only fix for the devestated financial system and could rise substantially.

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply