Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I have to say I agree with this guy, nothing is normal. For us to all witness inaction from every level of our society, to which our letters have been sent ASKING FOR PROTECTION, I would have to say, this is not normal.I feel like that ALL aspects of our society are out to help us get taken advantage of, although I believe the guy below is talking about the U.S., I believe the peculiar is taken a foothold here as well.

There is no just, there are no rights, there is no freedom for the little guy, he is just a pawn to be used by and taken advantage of by the big guys. There is no protection for him, he may be led to believe that he is protected, but by a course of utilizing all these mock protective measures, he finds that they do not work and are set up in a way to give false hope for those that never have to use them, to see if they do work. Many lessons have been learned here, many have awaken to the actuality of how things really work, and I believe most of us know by now, that we must protect ourselves by staying together and fighting what appears to be blatant injustices that allow us to be taken advantage of, time after time. It has to stop, the buck has been passed all around through our society, and once more has come back to us, we must be the ones to change things, dont rely on the system helping, it has failed us.

{Beginning to Approach the End Game. “Nothing is normal: not the economy, not the financial system, not the financial markets and not the political system. The financial system still remains in the throes and aftershocks of the 2008 panic and near-systemic collapse, and from the ongoing responses to same by the Federal Reserve and federal government. Further panic is possible and hyperinflation remains inevitable.}

http://www.jsmineset.com/2013/07/03/john-williams-we-are-beginning-to-approach-the-end-game/

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply