Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I would assume we should soon hear something from either side, , the Green or the White team, or perhaps both.

Time is going, and it may limit other possible options. With everything at a standstill and shareholders in the dark, our hands are also tied. I made some suggestions awhile back with some options, and would like to know what other shareholders think, in reference to fund raising by other methods, or even other suggestions.

This is not over yet and there are other options available to be acted upon. With everything that happens, I look at it as only strengthening our case and adding to possible courses of action.

There was a lady journalist interested in our story awhile back, upon review of some of the material sent to her, she decided that this was way out of her league and that she could not portray the justice that this perhaps deserved. I should note, that this was many months ago, before some of these other things came up.

I also reviewed an old Brophy report over the weekend, his recommendation then, around 2008, was to prove up a bigger resource at the C-1 with limited drilling, much less than we drilled in our program. His confidence at that time of being able to prove up a perhaps an economical resource, with the POG of around $900 per ounce, was based on the facts at that time, mainly the POG and the technical data involving the grades of gold and the widths. Since that time, the POG has risen and also even more data was collected.

For ex; for the 12,000 plus meters equaling 43 drill holes, we could have drilled 120 holes averaging 100m each and have sampled a sizable enough portion of the Zona Canchete to perhaps do a resource estimate, which would have sustained a much higher share price . The question always has to be asked, "Why did the drill crew procede to sink scattered hole after hole if they were not finding anything of significance, and neglected to prove up what was already known? This is only one question of many and certainly makes one wonder about professionalism and competence.

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply