Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

My question is, do shareholders not have to vote when it comes to property being sold. Like whether we want to sell it, how much it is being sold for etc? I know, I know, Lori does what she wants! I want to know the legal end of this. And Sculpin, I said many months ago this needs to get to the media, so if u need help with this give me a call. Its time the govt, TSX, etc start to get questioned infront of the public eye. Sending e-mails and phone calls are not working, as that just gets pushed to the side and blamed on some one else to take care of or nobody! As it stands right now, this is still just a SLI problem and needs to be seen as a problem world wide within the stock market. So many people out there that do not know or understand the BS that goes on within the system. I know ourselves that once this Sli thing is over, whether it goes our way or not, we will NOT be in the stock markets again, too corrupt and controled for us!

New Message
Please login to post a reply