Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Dear Mr or Madam Sinister, you have reached the end of your rope here on Agoracom. Your disrespectful remark of calling us investors "ahouls", will not be tolerated . This statement and attack on shareholders here, clearly shows your demeanour,intentions and values. I further say that it is sad for me to see you degrade yourself in this manner. We only tried to help you and add perspective to morals and ethics, it appears you chose not to accept our help. Thats ok, it is your choice, and I appreciate and respect your choice, however, your choice has caused me to make a choice, to ban you.

In one last attempt at helping you before you leave, I would like to elaborate on your perception of how the Venture Exchange works.

The Venture is an Exchange that is regulated and governed as to offer protection to investors. When this protection is not upheld on the Venture, or any Exchange for that manner, it questions the integrity of that very vehicle and jeopardizes its ability to efficiently function. When integrity comes into question of an Exchange, it affects many people, not only the companies that are listed on the Exchange, but all the investors that contribute to the fund raising that allows these small companies to survive and exist. Also, the economy of B.C. is at jeopardy, until the weeding is complete, if the Venture can survive.

Many rules have been put into place over the years, since the VSE, to protect the investors that were getting screwed from the "Wild West" tactics of the unscrupulous. There are more in the process of being enacted. It is the mentality of the unscrupulous that has and will help the Exchange become a better place to do buisness, by identifying the problems and the way the abusers think. So, the unscrupulous should be thanked for their contributions, as much as the scrupulous will be.

Help people make money and share, don,t take it all from them. Thats not nice......

thank you

New Message
Please login to post a reply