Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Although this post/example is not about SLI fully,I believe the importance of what it may demonstrate in the lines of quality DD here at Agoracom, truly is. It is great to see investors in other companies doing the "consulting the geo thing" as a prudent part of their DD. We have did this same type of DD in SLI, with many investors also consulting their geo,s or friends geo,s, etc. Just like going to a doctor and getting a second opinion, increasing the odds of the answer being correct, if both doctors give the patient the same diagnosis. I would say with SLI, we have had perhaps many different opinions, which should increase the chances of getting the correct opinion, and in our case, positive to exciting, was the common opinion I heard. With that amount of professional opinion, what are the chances of the pro,s being wrong?

Anyhow, here is the example of enhanced DD below, just wanted to share it with you.

Geologists Opinions

posted on Sep 14, 13 04:00PMUse the IP Check tool[?]

A good long time friend of mine has worked at many mining sites in various countries. As a result, he know a bunch of geologist friends that have worked at some very big projects. One worked for a senior company during the discovery of one of the biggest porphyry deposits in the world. Most of them have first hand experience with porphyry deposits (copper). Anyways, he sent all the data available (historical data, soil samples, etc) to them including data from surrounding plays. All of them were excited on what they saw and said they just have to drill in the right spot! I know that one of them has bought shares on the open market and I also heard that another one wanted to participate in the PP but I unfortunately don't have a confirmation if they did or not. One must realize that many geologists aren't investors and many don't even buy stocks. They are the experts - they interpret data and are responsible for finding deposits but many don't understand the stock market so they stick to what they know.

This is another reason why I averaged down before the closing of the PP and the start of drilling.....lol.

http://agoracom.com/ir/DoubleviewCapital/forums/discussion/topics/585657-rumours-and-hype-about-penny-stocks/messages/1838056#message

New Message
Please login to post a reply