Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Its been about a month now since most of the information has gone to various media sources for disclosure. As most of you know, my old email, the one Lori publicly disclosed, has many problems with it. There were other measures taken to get around the suspicious functioning of the email account, and some media did receive the information. They may all have recieved it by now, but that is unknown to me at this time.

If we allow that all media have received the information, why not any signs of further interest? I recall one media contact about a month ago, really interested and seemed to be getting on it right away, no further questions to me or any other shareholders, which seems strange. I recall another media contact over a year ago, first response was "very interested!", then, after reviewing some of the material, the response, "I have neither the resources nor the funding to give this story the justification it deserves". The latter media contact will not answer any phone calls, nor will respond to any emails after that time. I find this very weird.

As all shareholders know by now, and an amount of non shareholders, the Canadian Government, the regulators, the Exchange, as well as the owners of the Exchange, may be implicated easily in any future litigation. There are so many breaches of so many contracts to the public via this matter, that it has become totally ludicrous that it is allowed to continue. We have revealed and produced piles of evidence that appears to get suppressed at the above mentioned levels of protection to investors and the public.

If we take the time to quickly look at who controls most of the media, you will see the Government. The government regulates ownership and state.

"The Canadian government regulates media ownership and the state of media through the Canadian Radio and Telecommunications Commission. In section 3 of the Canadian Broadcasting Act, it states media organizations should reflect "equal rights, the linguistic duality and multicultural and multiracial nature society and the special place of aboriginal peoples within that society".[6]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_of_Canada

Jean-Pierre Blais is the chairman of the Canadian Radio and Telecommunications Commission., Jean Pierre is a civil servant. He was appointed by the present day Harper government. The very government that hasn,t stepped up to the plate for us and the publics interest in this matter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Pierre_Blais

We see here below how the Harper Government sets out plans to run CBC. I do not know if this was successful yet and didn,t research it further, the point of it is what matters.

http://www.newswire.ca/en/story/1155611/harper-government-sets-out-plans-to-run-cbc

Lets say the government is trying to keep a lid on our story, then it would seem reasonable to believe they may restrict the media. We have to face it, we have contacted many Gov reps on this, with non action yet. One gov rep was interested, then all of a sudden, "no, wont touch it". Weird eh? Note; there is continuous interest by other gov reps.

I believe the gov may recognize the problems our story may involve for them and the regulators. :)

I am not singling out Harpers Government in this post, I would say this against any government or reps of, that would not stand up for the people that helped put them in power, and the constituents of individual politicians.Whats happening here with us, is not in the publics interest and its clearly not being protected. The government either has no power or refuses to help, either way, its contradictory to what we are led to believe.

LMAO, when will they see that they cannot walk away from this?

IMO

Oct 08, 2013 08:56PM

Oct 08, 2013 09:48PM
Oct 09, 2013 07:44AM
Oct 10, 2013 11:16AM
Oct 10, 2013 11:30AM
Oct 10, 2013 11:38AM
Oct 10, 2013 10:21PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply