Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

This is a very reasonable and logical question that needs to be asked and analyized, yet once again. The only answer to this or summation, is a conspiracy, by some powerful greed.

We are not as naive as to accept what has been happening with us shareholders and our company/investment, as a common occurance in the markets. When many laws and policies have been broken with no reprimand nor protective measures taken by authorities, the picture becomes clear, that Lori HAS NOT been lying about the property or what Quantec initially expressed as an opinion on the Tesoro, (as being not verbatum, but,) that it is similar to Red Lake. You have other industry professionals commenting, to have the Quantec signatures that we have, there must be 3-5% sulfides in the biggest anomaly. By some simple math when the conjunctive gold to sulfide ratio, it becomes an astonishing estimate, that yes, could put this deposit, the biggest in the world. This is not a preconceived notion nor assumption, on my part, professional opinions and many others, this is backed by extraordinary evidence as well as factual supporting documentation.

Lets look at some of the comments that have been heard by investors from Lori over the years;

" this will be a triple digit stock"

" Quantec were so impressed that they set up a conference call to go over the intial results"

"Quantec, Kevin Killan, are working on a day to day basis with us"

" I am going to bail out the U.S. Government"

"we have the whole U.S. navy/army on our side"

"the property is just amazing, there are so many things going on with it, there is gold everywhere"

" there are areas of open pittable gold dissemination"

" we cut an adit from the C-1 over to the C-3 vein, we didn,t follow any veins, and the material STILL averaged around 1 ounce per ton gold"

" its impossible to have the Quantec signatures that we have, with nothing there"

" the geo just called from the property, he is very excited"

"shareholders are gonna be very happy in Oct (2011)"

There are more that some other investors may wish to add. Please note that even though I have put the statements into quotation, they may not be verbatim.

So, if we look at the regulators, media and government, trying to back away or pass the buck, it becomes even more transparent and supports evidence that someone is trying to cover this up and scare/disuade investors out of their stock. And its someone very powerful, to be able to sway the mentioned above. But I wish sooner, rather than later, that this greed comes to the realization that they cannot cover this up, and truth is trickling out all the time, in many forms. Everything done now, only reinforces our case/s for the future, if need be.

Its sad and pathetic to see greed blatantly continue in its plan to steal this from many shareholders that have perhaps most of their lives savings in this. It is also very sad, that when everything was going good, these same shareholders said, when we get rich, we can help many people. Thats compassion and consideration, that this despicable greed is up against. Greed, pass your bribes around, intimidate to get your own way, but your own way that you desire may not be the one you exactly get. You can hack our phones and computers and even burden some of us further financially, the more you do, the more revealing it is, tsk,tsk,tsk. We have no fear, thats what you are up against, and I suggest you take that into consideration, you cannot win, only take more down with you, when you fall, the longer this goes on. I love you guys and it is most sad to see you do this to yourselves, but I understand, dollar signs may have perhaps obscured your vision.

rick

New Message
Please login to post a reply