Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

One of the problems I perceive with buying or optioning these properties from people, is the amounts paid without justification of the prices paid. Molson has shown you numerous properties that Lloyd has held or optioned out to the Russian supposedly shell companies, for around $2000. That is a reasonable staking price paid and most times when properties are optioned from prospectors or other miners, the price of the property and/or option rises, but as per my experience and knowledge, for prices in the higher amounts paid, there is usually something of greater substance, to warrant paying such a premium price. When we see properties paid to a public traded company in the $100, 000 plus range, it raises several questions, when historic data or a technical report does not justify the price paid for the property. Its not so basd to see perhaps "gambling" on one property, but when this process becomes repetitive, without justification as to what the shareholders money is buying, red flags go up. The mentality of the company buying many properties and incurring considerable expense, while little to nothing is done on the priority properties to establish value to the company or support value through the shareprice, may appear as an incompetent act or unprofessionalism. This in turn raises concerns from the shareholders on how the company,s treasury is being spent, especially in times when most companies are practising cash conservation.

Santa, for you expressing non concern with circumstance surrounding the purchasing of properties, suggests to me, perhaps soom room for further education on how this actually affects investors, and perhaps not in a positive way. I also notice in one of your other posts replying to mine about the concept of quickly paying for a buyout by gold from the property, that you use .33 g/t and say it will take 12 months or more. These figures you use, very conservatively, still may present an economic scenario, and enhances perhaps the feasibility of the property. While you use a low .33 g/t which is totally ridiculous, when your CEO has told you in the past that 1 ounce per ton was averaged from development material by not following any veins while constructing a joing mine shaft. I believe it becomes very clear that you are very misinformed or have intentions that are perhaps, not honourable. Even samples from old tailing piles, waste rock, seems to suggest an average grade of 1-3 grams per ton, almost 10 times the amount of .33 g/t that you use. Fact is, its possible to bring $300,000,000 gross worth of gold off this property in only 1 year, making a $6 million purchase of the company, a very profitable investment.

thank you

rick

New Message
Please login to post a reply