Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

So now you are not complaining about the board of directors? Problem solved! They are a great board of directors with loads of experience. A junior with a team like this is rare!

If you cannot, or choose not understand my point and the thread of discussion, please stop insulting me by interpreting my words like a mad fool.

The SP dropped in response to many things but the largest drops are directly a result of poor drill results. Prior to that was probably shareholder selling due to the short report and also those realizing that they should unload a part or all of their position prior to seeing the results.After the results came out what happened? A proxy fight dropped the share price. Then a legal battle continued the downward pressure. After that there was no money left and no real prospects to raise money so the stock price fell lower. That is why the share price is down.

Again you assume I am suggesting Lori be replaced because of the SP.

Regardless of SP my view is based on many reasons, regardless of why the SP is where it is today. There are many reasons to conclude that Lori has not and is not performing adequately as the President/CEO/Chair. I'm not sure why you are incapable of understanding this very simple point...it really is only a few sentences of plain english.

You say that you don't blame Lori for bad drill results so what do you not like about her performance?

I have stated my peace plenty of times over the years, until I hear an attempt to defend the notion that Lori is the best person to turn SLI around, I'm not even going to discuss it. A discussion requires two willing participants...and you have clearly avoided this discussion like the plague.

Also, why bother discussing it? I think that the deadline to run a green team was yesterday. If she is uncontested then every argument is a moot point and this

It's a very relevant discussion because regardless of the outcome...It is the responsibility of the board to decide on the right person to run the company.

negativity is not going help our investment is it?

How does irrational, blind positivity change Lori's abilities and help the company? How will that create true value for shareholders?

Are you suggesting discussing the performance of a CEO and a Boards decision to keep a CEO in place is without merit? Nonsense once again.

S.

New Message
Please login to post a reply