No such message found

Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

May I suggest that shareholders contact regulators and all othe investor protective agencies and inform them that the Chair of the meeting would not give the shareholders present a fair chance to voice their concerns and took a vote to adjourn the meeting, which saw the vote to adjourn the meeting represented by about 6-7 for, and approx 5 against, (a minority shareholder clause in securities laws may be considered as well in interpreting the legal basis of this circumstance). I asked the Chair if she knew if she could legally call for an adjournment of the meeting, while there were some issues shareholders wanted to discuss under other business, her reply, not verbatum, but interpreted as such, "i am not a lawyer". My interpretaion of her " I am not a lawyer" reply, raises many questions about her understanding of shareholders rights as well as securities laws pertaining to proper, of any corprate meeting. Personally, I am left with the feeling that the Chair denied me in a biased way of expressing my concerns.

Very important, we were suprised to hear at the entrance to this meeting, that all GUESTS were allowed, meaning, it did not matter if you were a registered shareholder or not, you could have still got admitted.

I consider the actions of the Chair.............

The Chair did state, that ALL questions shareholders may wish to ask, would be answered by her in emails.

A lot more on this later...

I am very happy with the meeting and excited.

New Message
Please login to post a reply