Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

You hit the nail on the head again Molson.

Also, don,t you find it a contradiction that many shareholders asked for documentation so that they may have had a chance to participate in the PP, DIDN,T RECEIVE THE REQUESTED MATERIAL, and when I asked Robert Krause what their target group was for raising the cash, his answer was no one in particular, meaning it was open to anyone.

So, it clearly shows by their actions that they didn,t want to raise money, then they say they must do a roll back to raise money. It would appear to me, its actually a stalling game to de list the company to get control that way, and/or bankrupt the company in an attempt to get rid of the shareholders and get Tesoro off the radar and out from under the microscope.

Also, when they wanted to do the ~ 100 million share PP at the time of the proxy battle, they surely were not concerned with the amount of shares that would be outstanding then. Also at that time, it appeared that there was enough interest to fill that PP which was at a much higher stock price, and interestingly enough, there has been NO NEW information released from the property rather than little things that had no bearing on things, the drill and trenching results were out by then.

Its all about the shares and control of the company for some reason, and one may ask why not share and everyone enjoy in the riches, then we would not be where we are today. In our opinions, deliberate attempts to keep the share price down and try to scare out more shares from investors, the only real picture that perfectly explains everything, why not accept what stares one in the face as being the most logical explanation, and that logical explanation is not that Tesoro is a bust.

New Message
Please login to post a reply