Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

With this new information shareholders now have,it confirms what we believed in january2012, That someone was out to take away our shares,and would do whatever to get them,we have seen all the dirty tricks played,and what money and power can do to achieve the greed and power that some seem to need to survive another day.

Their plan to get rid of shareholders and gain control has failed,because of all the DD shareholders have done and all the information supplied to shareholders by dedicated and very intelligent investors that have never given up the fight for justice and continue to work for all SLI shareholders.

Myself I will never give up the fight, or my shares! if anything,after what I see now I will be looking at buying more shares to hold tight and keep out of the hands of the corrupt and greedy. this is just another way for me to fight for what I believe in!

New Message
Please login to post a reply