Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Blademakers analogy of those tactics by posters who claim to have no shares over on SH's sli BB.

"DISTRACT(often another poster instigating a confrontation by throwing out insults)-DISCREDIT(often with ridicule)-DENY(often with absurd reasoning/excuses)-DECEIVE(often with false info with no supportive evidence)-DEFLECT(Often to a secondary topic/point in a post in order to not discuss the real issues) *****Can anyone guess when these tactics are commonly used?*****"

Look to SH if anyone feels this is finished. The effort to discredit over there is unparalleled. These guys are writing page long posts to counter almost everything shareholders bring up. Nobody in their right mind would be ready to jump on anything stated here, or there, 7 days a week for nothing. Just my opinion. Its hard to say if they will be successful with what we all know they are doing or not. It sure looks as though they already are however im not so sure now. I feel this may all be a charade to make people wish they would've sold when they could. Then the halt comes off and how many drop their shares?? I guess we will find out soon enough. Maybe it is over, but i have a hard time attributing the effort over there to "fun".. or "entertainment". At least things aren't boring right now.. In my opinion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply