Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

If by "they" you mean the banks, RBC, I think they understand already. What did the banks do? The banks let the average Joe, with no prior knowledge or education regarding stocks buy and sell stocks on-line. Everyone became an expert over night..Markets were down, their stockbroker wasn't making much money for them, so they got an online account through the bank etc. followed blogs on-line and bought and lost like crazy. What a hay day for the juniors and banks. Flashy ads and blogs and a few well placed pumper blog teams and it was a done deal. "This is the next Barrick"!!!! or "buy-out coming" Wish I had a dollar for every time I heard that.

The reality is that good people thought they were smarter than they really were and the banks etc. gladly took their money each time they bought and sold. Is/was it fair? Probably not, but who signed the waiver etc., who bought/sold the stocks? In the end, no matter what the theories, Joe had to sign and give his/her approval. There are alot of people who understand Sculpin, the question is do you?

New Message
Please login to post a reply