Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Re: News from the Don
in response to News from the Don by Mrscramer
posted on Jan 26, 11 03:42PM Use the IP Check tool [?]
Mrs Cramer,...........may I help.
From TheDon , hope he doesn't mind but it is interesting.

"Another interesting day in the city of Vancouver. The Mining Roundup is happening now. I had a chance to chat w/ a few more people from around the world. Our management team had their plate full yesterday. Paul Gray was in town but I never got a chance to chat w/ him as he & our management team were busy filming an inteview @ CBC. The interveiw will be aired, to the best of my knowledge in late February. 
Now the team is being very tight lipped about the timing of the permit as the last thing we need is a leak to the public which would hurt the company more then help it. Basically friends there is quite a bit of news to come out in the short term (which we all know what we're waiting for) & will continue to roll out as developments unfold through the year. I was told that we have some very very exciting times ahead. Everything I heard about our company is 100% positive. I seen yesterday that the Europeans were picking up some more stock & taking advantage of the opportunity @ hand. With looking @ the website we have been getting hits from 80% of the countries around the world which I believe orgistrated a year ago from our "take it to the investor" approach @ PDAC last year. 
I am soon to be heading home to beat the streets in Saskatchewan Canada & I will be taking it to the investors there as well as @ PDAC again in March of this year. Now with talking to our IR representation from New York, Mr. Herbert Haft, " the investment community & brokers in New York love the SLI story". Mr Haft also stated the he has arranged for a large broker/banker & the SLI management meeting in Florida in early March just prior to the PDAC convention. 
I hope this information helps to build your confidence in the direction of which our explosive little exploration company (St. Elias Mines) is moving in. I am one of the happiest men in the world these days for numerous reasons & I truly believe that all is going to just continue to advance in 100% positive direction as developments unfold. Thankyou all for your time & as I've said before don't only look @ SLI as an investment but an opportunity "
New Message
Please login to post a reply