Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I do have an interest, that's why I am here. But when Rick blatenly speaks out about things happening behind the scenes and about things coming together, how we are getting closer, I believe I have a right to ask what it is. Do I not? I've mention before that Rick is the first to preach over and over about accountability ie:RCMP, securities, Government. Yet the first one to dance around when asked direct questions. So again, Is there something happening or has this board become a bitch and whine session about all that could have been? Pretty simple is it not? I can assure you I voted green, I believe that there is actually gold on tesoro, I believe we did get screwed, but whining and complaining about past NR and how SH keeps bashing this board does nothing. Some poor people have invested their whole life into this stock, and continually giving them false hope when there is none is wrong.

New Message
Please login to post a reply