Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I always saw the good in Lori, and still know its there, leaving the possibility of her doing the right thing. I have left several openings for her on Agoracom, to embrace her shareholders, and that opening is still here with me. However, I suspect that many shareholders have lost their trust in Lori, and that is something that may not be resolved.

I would suggest for Lori to put out a shareholder letter and open the door for suggestion and feedback, if her current intention is to save the company for her and shareholders. Just because the whole stock market and corporate society is mostly corrupt, it does not mean that this company be affected by this, as I have always said, SLI and its shareholders are very strong and could carry this company through anything, with unity.

The choice still is, and always has been, Lori's. If she is unable to fight the demons, step aside with the best interests of the shareholders in mind, and I will fight them. I never give up and continue to battle them everyday, as they relentlessly try to suppress me. I am wearing them down, indicative by their more blatant actions at trying to silence me, that shows, they are losing, and will have choices, to do whats right or implode. They judge themselves by their actions.

Beyondhelp, c'mon, get this show on the road, Love and unity is much better than hate and separation. My arms are open.......

New Message
Please login to post a reply