Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hi everyone,

I have been without internet and other communicative devices for quite a spell and am now just reconnecting.

To generalize, this experience with SLI has much deeper meaning for all, than just what may be an investment perceived as bad. The important societal aspects that design the dynamics of financial markets in general are what is important to you and how they are designed to pillage and keep you in a continuous loop of control. One does not have to be intelligent at all, as scaled by common society, to understand the principles of a financial system designed to favour the rich, the ones that control the money flow of this world. It is evidenced in every aspect of the SLI battle thus far, the most blatant evidence being with the non enforcement by the regulatory bodies, such as the BCSC, ASC, SEC, TSX; and with the ignorance of the RCMP in discarding the most crucial and compelling evidence and witnesses in this case. It becomes very apparent that the only conclusion that may be made when something like this happens, is that the justice system and every system related, is controlled by the big money, and the big money dictates the outcomes of such cases. In our case, the stakes must be very high, for the illusionary authorities to allow a blatant public display of the pillage, to exist.

This is the important knowledge to garner at this point, that actually, the societal systems as mentioned above, are actually designed to take advantage of you in every respect that assures immunity and prosperity for the money people, the money people being, the ones that control the governments and the economics of this planet, to their own benefit.

Much Love,

Rick

PS; there are some PM,s that I will respond to later, please bear with me.

Thank You

New Message
Please login to post a reply