Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Knowing my name is Teresa and not Lori is only the tip of the iceberg.

Although my posts may sound like pleas of desperation, the source they are coming from is so far removed from Lori and management, and so close to Sculpin that if I chose to spit, I might hit him directly between the eyes. ….literally! I live on an acreage, in Alberta nearly on top of the very dragon’s den!

With strong suggestions of terrorism, suicidal tendencies and CSIS connections topped off with rumors of Lori’s son being kidnapped directly before one of the last AGM’s, I believe my concerns regarding safety to be well warranted. FYI, I do not support terrorism in any way shape or form.

Although Scupin’s views and mine are vastly different, I too was a shareholder and should have been considered one from your very own flock.

My dilemma deepens. Other than lip service, I have very little too offer. There are no funds available from my pocket for I am a kept woman who is quite often alone. My husband works too far away to commute. I cannot make that call to Lori because it would only be a waste of time and energy.

There was a time when Lori was considered a very good CEO. A lot of spit has happened since then. We are in a unique position right now for Lori to prove her worth. Lori is the only officer left in this company. Furthermore, any and all individuals involved in that spit happening have now been either let go or moved on from positions within the company.

Indications that Lori is willing to negotiate come from the news release where she made an offering to the Hastman brothers for two positions on the board of directors. Since the Hastman brothers didn’t take those positions, we may never know what might have been.

When you say Lori refused in the past, please be aware that there are policies and procedures involved that may have made it so she was unable to accept your offering. When that happens you communicate, negotiate to warp it, twist it or adjust it so that the topic at hand fits both her needs, your needs and the needs of the corporate policies. Don’t just get a bigger hammer to force the issue!

Topics that need to be discussed are generation of funds, recruiting new officers and getting this stock trading. No one will be happy with this stock until it is at least trading again.

Buckbrush, you asked why Lori herself was not posting. Consider the source. All my efforts have fallen on deaf ears when you thought I was Lori. Why would Lori even waste her time and effort if that was the case.

Now, can someone other than me please make that call to Lori.

New Message
Please login to post a reply