Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Mar 13, 2017 11:42PM
Mar 14, 2017 07:17AM
Mar 14, 2017 08:54AM
Mar 14, 2017 11:05AM
Mar 14, 2017 11:20AM

Who are the slavemasters? Who gets the proceeds of the robbery? Can I get in on it? (As a slavemaster and a benificiary of the proceeds of the robbery I mean) 

A an economist who never practised as an economist, because one of my ec profs was astute enough to talk me out of pursuing a grad degree, I still retain enough of the basics to understand that corruption is a very minor player in the downfall of pretty much anything that utterly fails. I can also tell you that corruption is almost always eventually caught and remedied. 

Economic collapses, which have happened historically, are always remedied, some quickly in a few years, some taking over a decade. But the world will never end because of a temporary economic collapse.

As with other economic collapses, the causes will emerge generally from the following: Hubris, Imprudence, Fascist Ideologies, Rose-Coloured Glasses, Exuberance,  etc. In more practical senses, these result in excess sovereign debt, housing bubbles, stock market bubbles, missing signs of economic slowdowns, excess personal debt, commodity imbalances, and other telltales that elude me at present.

if you are able to use the Google, you can easily find annual predictions of imminent economic collapse, none from corruption, but reasons generally as set out above. What is noteworthy is that there was an increase in predictions, based on economic fundamentals mostly, in 2015-2016. While it has yet to happen, the warning signs ar certainly on the increase. Is the collapse inevitable, nope, but the threat exists. 

Oh, and for you conspiracy folks, here's a rather well-written conspiracy piece that relies largely on economic fundamentals and resulting in fascist enslavement:

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-01-03-prediction-global-debt-collapse-begins-president-trump-scapegoat-totalitarian-police-state.html 

And Ricky, I'm disappointed you won't take me up on my bet. Even as the evidence is mounting that you could be correct , though not for the conspiracy theory pseudoscience reasons you espouse. 

Mar 14, 2017 03:28PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply