Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Mar 21, 2017 01:45PM
Mar 21, 2017 03:30PM
Mar 21, 2017 04:03PM
Mar 21, 2017 05:19PM
Mar 21, 2017 05:20PM
Mar 21, 2017 05:28PM
Mar 21, 2017 05:38PM

Thank You Molson for sharing this Truth publicly and to the viewers of this forum.

As more and more dots are handed to the shareholders here and the public, it becomes much easier to discern what is actually happening with this case. One of the New dots has started to bear onus upon the PPSC, https://www.google.ca/#q=public+prosecution+service+of+canada&* .

Again, we are looking at the involvement of Civil Servants, but from another level of government. Although their independence is proclaimed, they still answer to the Attorney General, which brings you full circle back into the government.

Perhaps you are correct Molson, that the report will be watered down, whereas they are still attempting to conceal the Truths about the entire Financial System, and how it really functions. But, I must say, that this is/will be excellent as well in Awakening many more, for it blatantly reveals how the governmental systems operate, by concealing from the public, the truths. If a government was truly for its people, there would be full transparency and no suppression/oppression. All of you here know how unjust events surrounding this quest have been, and should by now, know that it is/was intentional.

The biggest hurdle in the SLI case, has always been how deep the corruption with this case goes. It goes into the very heart of the Financial System, identifying many areas of deceit, that are perpetrated upon an unconscious public, in the past...., by a government that publicly says it has the best interests of the public in mind, but behind closed doors, carry out their pillage and deceitful games of control. One of the hugest conflicts of interest to happen recently in Canadain history, was the allowance by the government, for the banks and pension funds to purchase and own the TSX. For you see, these very owners are the ones with the money and the power to control the price of every stock, and they do do it. They entrap an unconscious public in believing that markets are built and governed on integrity, when in fact, this is a full fledged lie by them.

The last time I saw Nouman Ahmad, I met with him in Surrey, at RCMP headquarters, which also accomodated IMET AND INSET teams. Nouman was very afraid as a result of our meeting, of which he had no prior inkling that I would be there to meet with him.

Mar 21, 2017 07:41PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply