Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Randy,Here is a post from the past concerning the BS incomplete drill results!

Hole #8 most likely huge

posted on Feb 26, 2013 03:40PM

For any geo to look at hole #8 , some questions should automatically arise. There have been released to the public that hole #8 has had 9 minute sections of core assayed, that all have had considerable gold grades in them ranging from 1.18 g/t to 4.907 g/t gold. It is very interesting to see NO results from below 214 meters when this hole was drilled to 330meters. When you look at the corresponding geophysics, you can plainly see that the mineralization feeding the top portion of the hole that was tested, derived from an anomaly of high chargeability and high resitivity which roughly begins intensly at the 220meter level, where sampling has not gone.

The most significant thing to be analysed from the hole # 8 drill assays, is the fact that pieces of the core assayed are extremely small. For a 4 inch sample of core to be containing gold, should suggest the richness of the area as well as the notion that a couple grams of gold in a section this small is usually never seen, and thats where assays are extremely important for establishing a better sense of grade, by choosing longer intercepts of 1 meter for example. There appears to be consistent gold going deeper towards a high chargeability anomaly as well as seeing the gold grade increasing at depth, the closer you get to the anomaly, then nothing, no more samples from where should be the richest part of the core.

Also, whats very interesting, if you can rely on the very limited information in the releases and/or white papers, it suggests that all holes were drilled in a westerly direction. Although I don,t believe this because I have seen a picture of one of the drill platforms that had the marker pipes fanning out in ALL directions, suggesting that some holes there were drilled in various directions of the compass. Nevertheless, if hole number 8 was drilled in a westerly direction, it signifies multiple veins/mineralization with a strike perpendicular to the C-1 vein, which is very important and may be off shoots from this vein. With all the grano and alterations being mineralized, a constant grade over the entire hole should have been assayed and established. This hole number 8, was drilled south of the C-1, , of development material from an adit connecting the C-1 to the C-3 , which was dug NORTH of the C-1, shows around a one ounce per ton gold grade, and NO VEINS WERE BEING FOLLOWED. This is a very high grade of gold to be found, for any mine, out of development material, and gives away the richness of the C-1 area of the Tesoro, not to even speak of the numerous other areas.

So, this is only one hole where numerous questions arise, I believe I have questions on every hole, including the 14 or so that we have nothing on yet.

On another note, under the timely disclosure policy, the full results of hole #6 that you refer to BOW, are long overdue, lol. Timely disclosure does not mean take all the time you wish, it means a little promptness. I do believe 12 months is quite awhile when you consider a rush order could have assay results in 10 days.

http://steliasmines.com/newsrelease/st-elias-mines-ltd-%e2%80%93-2011-diamond-drilling-gold-results-tesoro-gold-project-in-peru/

New Message
Please login to post a reply